Representative Deals & Matters
Corporate Finance & Securities
- Represented a security and body armor products company in an early round $1 million equity offering.
- Represented an electrical switch manufacturing company in an early round $1 million common stock offering.
- Served as underwriter’s counsel to a manufacturing company in a $2 million PIPE (Private Investment in Public Entity) convertible note and warrant offering.
- Advised underwriter to a manufacturing company in a $1 million PIPE (Private Investment in Public Entity) convertible note and warrants offering.
- Advised underwriterto a manufacturing company in its $10 million initial public offering.
- Represented a SPAC (special purpose acquisition company) issuer in a $48 million common stock offering.
- Represented a SPAC (special purpose acquisition company) issuer in a $60 million common stock offering.
- Represented several real estate investment funds in several early round private equity offerings totaling $100 million.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented a real estate investment firm in a $500,000.00 leveraged buyout of a private real estate fund.
- Represented a US electronics company as target’s counsel in its $325 million reverse merger with a large Japanese manufacturer.
- Represented a health services company in its $90 million debt exchange offer (tender offer).
- Represented an investor syndicate as bank counsel in its $30 million acquisition of a federally chartered Midwest regional bank.
- Represented a target telecommunications company in a $1 million public company reverse-merger acquisition.
International Business Transactions
- Advised a Middle East based investment bank on US securities law requirements and Listing Requirements.
- Advised two majority shareholders of a target international energy company on share divestitures and executive compensation matters in an acquisition by a larger energy concern.